Sunday, September 23, 2012

FREAKING AWESOME

SO this weekend...FREAKING AWESOME. Best weekend ive had since college started. We, as in my wonderful amazing friends, Mikayla, Sam, and Mark, who I basically had to DRAG there, Went to this FREAKING AWESOME PARTY in lehi. Oh Man was that fun. I absolutely love dancing! So we were out till like 2:30am. And then they went home and came back the next day to my grandparents house. They met the fam, well an ity bity tiny part of the family. (Hopefully I didn't completely overwhelm them!) So the bridge I jumped off the other week? Well they all thought that was totally awesome and wanted to do it. Didn't have to drag mark that that. HAHA but so I went there once again and did all my flippy stuff and we all got up to the very top!!! LOOK AT THOSE ATTRACTIVE SILHOUETTES!
Then we went to the park down the road from my g-parents. It was definitely science fair night or Something because that place was PACKED. SOOOO MANY LITTLE KIDS!!! Mikayla made one of them cry it was hilarious! AND we saw the chickfila cow. How cool is that?! Way cool, I know right?! So the epic weekend continued when we went to this nickle arcade and played all those really dumb games that you really shouldn't waste money on but theyre soo fun. Mark DESTROYED ME at dance dance revolution. Like it was bad..I had four people helping me out and mark was just going at it alone. Complete annihilation. So embarrassing. Thats what i get for challenging a guy to a DDR competition...So by then its only 11:30. On a Saturday night. No way were we calling it quits yet. So we take the little squirt gun mark got at the arcade and we pull up to these people and told a joke or something and then squirted them with water and drove off real fast. Ha and this continued for a while. Then we filled up a water balloon and threw it at some people. The fun was only ended when we passed a cop in the parking lot and he backed up and turned around. YIKES! because we definitely had like 6 people in the car and had been squirting water guns and throwing balloons at people. And so we ended it right then. We had a FREAKING AWESOME weekend. Love these guys. And Thats My Life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment