Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Face the Enemy Within

We are continually faced with choices every single day. When you got up this morning, what to wear, what makeup, what to do with your hair, whether to go to your first class or not, to walk to take the bus. But how many of these choices are hard? None of them. We get so used to making such trivial and unimportant decisions that when the hard ones come up... We panic. Maybe youre one of those people who can make any decision in an instant. Just like that. I am not. It is RIDICULOUSLY hard for me to make any decisions. The choices we make that change who we are, are these kinds of decisions. It is time to be brave. To make the changes I want to see in my life. To be opinionated, and stand up for what I believe, or even decide what it is that I Do believe. To face my fears. To become the person I WANT to be rather than who I have let myself become. The lack of decisions, the lack of strength, and my fear have overcome my ability to MAKE THE CHANGE! The time for me is now, The time for ALL OF US, is now,. Don't let yourself get in the way of becoming the You, that You want to be and are completely capable of being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbkZrOU1Zag

This was shared with me by a friend and it definitely hit home for me. Apply it to your life. Face the Enemy within!!
"Decide now, because destiny waits for no man, when your time comes and a thousand different voices try to tell you you're not ready for it, listen instead to that lone voice of descent, the one that says you are ready, you are prepared, its all up to you now."

No comments:

Post a Comment