Friday, July 13, 2012

Suitcases, Boxes, and Bags..OH MY!

I have no idea how I have managed to keep my room even remotely clean with as much stuff as I have in it. As some of you might know, I am heading off to BYU in just 2 short weeks. For that reason I have started going through all of my stuff it has become obviously apparent that I have TOO MUCH STUFF! But I can't help it! There are so many things that have sentimental value to me. Ha and a girl can never have too many clothes. Packing my life into boxes is a weird feeling, leaving and all.
My sister cannot wait though. Shes already making plans for the closet and my half of the room and I haven't even left yet! I am at a total of 11 boxes so far and I'm not done yet. Good thing we're taking a flat bed trailer with us to utah:)

2 comments:

  1. the first packing is the worst. after that you just move everything! (over and over and over...haha)

    ReplyDelete